LPG Domestic Tanks
Manoj Consulting Engineers Tanks are built to the highest standards demanded by customers who want their investment to last with little or no maintenance.
- To increase longevity and assure a surface preparation clean of all rust and mill scale, each tank is thoroughly shot blasted before painting.
- After priming and applying a finish coat 3 mills thick, all tanks are cured under heat lamps to produce a protective coating that is not only
attractive but so durable it will last for many years.
- Other features include extra heavy legs with anchoring holes that will not collapse under severe snow loads or if accidentally dropped.
- Forged steel lifting eyes that do not bend during moving or selling tanks.
- All tank fillings are neatly tucked under a well vented protective dome.
Design Pressure: 17.16 Bar to 23 Bar
Design Temperature: -40 Deg C to + 65 Deg C
Design Code: ASME , AD MERKBALTTER , PD 5500 , CODAP 2000 AND OTHERS
Volume : 0.5M3 to 1000M3