LPG Storage Tanks
Manoj Consulting one of the leading quality ASME pressure vessels for the storage of liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) including propane, butane and related combinations of these and other hydrocarbons.
Backed by decades of experience providing design, engineering, fabrication and related services to meet the most demanding storage vessel requirements, we provide end-to-end services to address all aspects of LPG bullet fabrication project execution.
Storage tanks up to 120,000 gallon capacity for above ground and underground applications are readily designed, manufactured, tested, delivered and installed to meet your exact needs and specifications.
Constructed to ASME, Section VIII, Division I and NFPA 58 LPG code for stationary vessels, every LPG tank we produce is fabricated to the highest standards to provide you with unmatched quality and safe, reliable performance.
Available LPG Storage Tank Features & Benefits:
- Designed & manufactured to your exact specifications
- Standard & custom nozzle configurations
- Designed for 250 psig @ 125° F or as required
- Vessel sizes up to 120,000 gallons
- Excess flow check & safety valves
- Instruments & controls
- Piping & Drains
- Optional post weld heat treating & stress relieving
- Standard materials SA612, SA516-70
- Optional welded steel saddles
- State-of-the-art coatings
- Coordination of freight & unloading logistics
- Gas leak detection
- Grounding connections
- External connections & outlets
- Lift lugs
- Access Manways
- Short turnaround & delivery
- Standard trim, precast foundations & installation kits available