The presence of oil, moisture and dust particles in compressed air is a well known fact for industrial applications. As the technology advanced with inducation of sophisticated modern machineries working on compressed air, the usage of recommended quality class of air as per machines manufacturer or international Standard Organisation (ISO) or Pneurope recommendation has become necessary. The usage of filtered, dry air as per above recommendations results in reduced wear and tear, increased machine uptime, lower rejections, better product quality and above all considerable saving in energy.
Salient Features :
- Operating on ADSORP principle; Hence prevents entrainment of moisture in the pipe line however long is may be.
- The most compact skid mounted unit supplied in READY FOR USE state by connecting compressed air at inlet and outlet.
- The stationary working system and requires negligible maintenance.
- Assured atmospheric dew point equal to (-) 40 deg. C. or (-) 70 deg C as required.
- Ideal purging as per desiccant manufacturers instruction for regeneration.
- Lesser pressure drop in total unit.
- Modified purge silencer causing less noise.
- Designed for Indian atmospheric condition.
- Easy for installation and commissioning.